I let my servant heart shine every day.
Director of Health Services
Live independently with a little extra help…
Assisted Living at Elim Shores
What is assisted living? A carefree, active senior lifestyle enhanced with the personal care and health care you need to maintain your independence. You’ll enjoy a spacious, private apartment ready for you to furnish as you wish.
Every day, you can choose from a variety of social opportunities, events, entertainment, Bible studies, classes and more, chosen by the people who live here and directed by our activity professionals. Trips to local restaurants and attractions are planned and our transportation will take you there.
You’ll have a full kitchen, but there is no need to cook: you’ll have the option to sit down to three delicious meals daily, professionally served in our lovely dining room!
Amenities and Services to Enhance Independence
Elim Shores offers the assurance of assisted living and the freedom to choose services.
The monthly apartment rental fee includes the following:
- Choices in one-bedroom or two-bedroom apartment homes
- Private bath with grab bars and walk-in shower
- Full–size kitchen or kitchenette
- Individual climate controls (heat and air conditioning)
- Basic Wi-Fi throughout community
- All utilities except private landline phone service
- Satellite television service includes over 45 channels
- Scheduled social, spiritual, recreational, educational and wellness programs
- Daily snacks and beverages available
- Assistance with transportation scheduling as needed
Health services package
- Initial health care assessment with individualized care plan
- Personal care staff on duty 24 hours per day
- Personal pendant with 24-hour urgency response
- Monthly vital sign management, reviewed by nursing staff
- Weekly light housekeeping services
- Weekly linen change
- Two loads of laundry weekly (one personal, one linen)
- Additional services available
Apartments Homes Designed With You in Mind
Choose a one-bedroom or two-bedroom floor plan to fit your wishes.
One Bedroom • 594 sq. ft.
One Bedroom • 623 sq. ft.
One Bedroom • 753 sq. ft.
One Bedroom • 763 sq. ft.
One Bedroom • 763 sq. ft.
Two Bedroom • 1,118 sq. ft.
Guardian Angels † Elim Home Care & Hospice
Home Care provides a wide range of home care services to clients in any place they define as “home.” Our services range from skilled care for clients seeking a higher level of care to health maintenance services for individuals seeking minimal services. Home care is most beneficial when it empowers clients and families to manage their health needs on an ongoing basis.
Hospice provides a special way of caring for people who are in the final stages of life. The goal of hospice is to give emotional, physical, and spiritual support to individuals nearing the end of life and to their families. Hospice caregivers strive to provide education and expertise while also improving patients’ quality of life through pain and symptom management.